Al Zubara is an established company investing in the field of agriculture & animal production in the northern state of Sudan. The project was established and registered in the beginning of the year 2012 by Mr. Hamad Al Qamra, Chairman of Al Qamra Holding, for investing in agricultural & animal production in Sudan.
To create professional scientific approach. Production of best quality, value-added agricultural products & services. To attain high profitability through adoption & implementation of selected feasible studies & proposal after being analyzed by professional experts. Provision of a good working environment & creative rewards for best performance.
To establish an organization that keeps our commitment to producing high-quality products that satisfy our customers’ demand and meets with the international ISO quality standards.
The products are as follow:
- Lucerne (Alfalfa)- The main forage crop for export
- Guar (Cluster Bean)- Cash crop mainly for local market
- Sudan Grass- Forage crop for local market
- Orchards Forest Crops- Shelter belt trees
- Vegetables-Marginal land crops: Cucumbers, watermelons, eggplants, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.